Domestical Electrical Services
Power, Lighting & Energy SavingWe don't limit ourselves to the 'big jobs' and enjoy the diversity that domestic electrical installations brings. From installing sockets and lighting circuits in your new extension to designing and fitting the electrics for a new kitchen refit, we have a wealth of experience. Typical jobs may range from the addition of an extra plug socket to the provision of power to a new build, extension or outbuilding. We are NICEIC approved installers and regularly refresh our skills and best practices to ensure a fast and safe job every time.
- Full electrical installations – full tailored planning and installation
- Kitchen renovations – from additional power requirements to getting light into those dark corners and workspaces
- Energy saving lighting – getting the most out of your home efficiently
- Home automation – take control of your house
- Small works – extra lighting or extra sockets
- Electrical Inspection – from fault finding to full test and inspection ECR
- Heating Controls – go wireless control your boiler from your smartphone, did the weather take a turn for the worse while you were at work want to arrive home to a nice warm house? Modern heating controls let you control your heating on the go
- Home safety assessment – Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detection
- SECURITY ALARMS
- FIRE ALARMS
- CCTV SYSTEMS
- HOME NETWORKS
- LED & LOW POWER LIGHTS
- WALL LIGHTS
- SOCKETS & OUTLETS
- OUTBUILDING & GARDEN LIGHTS
- GARAGE & WORKSHOP POWER
- REMOTE CONTROLLED SYSTEMS
- HEATING & THERMOSTATIC CONTROL
- BOILER INSTALLATION
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!